A follow up from an earlier post about the No Guts Know Glory Mt. Everest Climb – a tired but successful group of Ostomate climbers have just reached the summit of Everest! Check out the video:
The amount of athleticism, strength and endurance needed to climb this enormous mountain is an incredible feat for any human being. Congrats to the whole team for their amazing achievements and the message it stands for – ostomy saves lives and does not hold one back from achieving their full potential!
- TSA Screening Cards for Ostomates and those with Health Conditions
- Ostomy in 2010 – A Year in Review with Ostomy Guide
- Misty Blue Foster – An Inspirational Story about Ostomy, Life, and Everything In It
- Great Comebacks from Convatec Announces its 25th Anniversary Winners
- Useful Ostomy Supplies for Intimacy